Illuminating the Dark Corners of Your Bright Ideas
At GreenMountain Enrichment and Empowerment Center (GEEC), we are currently accepting small business clients or solo-entrepreneurs who are committed to an outcome of success by working on their inner game.
80% of success is mental
20% of success is systems and process.
Our job is to train and teach you while working on the 20%, meanwhile we coach you to transform the 80% to effectively transform income/outcome for success..
Welcome to the Deserving With Grace Coaching Program; specifically design to help you stop dreaming of opening your own business some day to beginning today!
Deserving With Grace Coaching Program is the only business enrichment coaching program to help you create a conscious business by using the concepts from the best selling book: Living Consciously In An Ego Driven Society©.
A conscious business is one that has a mission, clearly defined service, knows who it helps, and why. A conscious business is built to add light into the world for the greatest good of all mankind. Conscious business owners are leaders in their communities. They are empowered by a higher mission to bring about an evolution in business through holistic marketing, service oriented healthier ways to live sociologically from a community mindset beginning with self-empowerment.
We have three little steps to complete:
1) Identify Your Abundance Blocks - sign up now to receive your workbook and mp3 - takes you to sign up page: Click Here
2) Assess the 9-keys to establish your business - after you take the Abundance Block Identifier you will receive further instructions.
3) The Deserving With Grace Program is a full year long program, we work with multiple companies and practitioners to help you learn your new business skills.
With your new team, learn the skills and receive the support you need to begin your journey into success. We wont teach you accounting or other business skills you can receive from free resources such as the Small Business Administration. But we will help you:
- Look at the 9 areas of your business that must be healthy to grow professionally
- Understand the service you provide from the customers viewpoint
- Discover new channels to deliver your services to a wider range of clientele
- Mind Map to determine key resources that are falling through the cracks
- Where are you leaving money on the table and walking away from opportunities
- Discover how to strengthen your community of healers
- Discover if now is the time to become a leader in your healing community
- What is ”Love-Based LeadershipTM“ and why does it matter
- Understand “Your Circle Of Influence”
- Stop wasting time on not knowing what to do...
- Stop being confused about why you cannot help more people
- Activate your support system
- What does social media have to do with your customer service?
The Deserving With Grace Program is for those who aspire to own a business within the next year. Entrepreneurship is not for everyone. It takes self-motivation, self-awareness, and, face it, a lot of courage. You want to make a difference in the world. You know you have what it takes to help your clients. You’ve taken the steps to gain your education; you’ve been struggling to move your practice into a viable business.
- Do you know where to start?
- Do you have enough experience?
- Do you have enough support with your energy, time and money?
- Do you have business savvy?
- Does what you do fulfill a passion in your heart and a need in the world?
- How you deliver your product or service and maintain the level of integrity that you want?
- Do you understand the difference between marketing, sales and advertising?
- Have you done your research: who is your client, what do they need?
- Do you want to know how to get known?
- What about your back office, do you know the systems and processes you need?
- Do you have a plan of action to move you daily to produce results positively affecting your bottom line?
- What about your support systems, and key partners what activities do you need to set in place for success?
It's time to get some help! All you need to do to start is set up a time for your free consultation by calling (503) 762-3118.
GreenMountain Enrichment and Empowerment Center's owner Karen Monteverdi, CPC, has been hired to save more than one multi-million dollar contract. Here we help clients who would lose real dollars, by not seeing the solution nor understanding a way to put a plan into action. Our program is not limited to business systems and processes because we recognize without people we will never move forward. We also offer a complete program for personal growth for those who would benefit..
We help those who are in crisis and want to create a new outcome. We help those who are 100% committed to creating success without knowing what to do to create it.
You may be eligible to be one of our clients if you have the commitment and are coach-able.
What does it mean to work with us?
GreenMountain Enrichment and Empowerment Center has an approach to implementing systems that was created to transform mind/body/spirit and emotional bodies of people and business. It means we look at your business from different perspectives just like your customers would do, just like your employees do.
We created our model through decades of research and on-going analysis of the success and failure factors in other types of personal growth and professional development systems. This effort has lead us to recognize a critical set of principles that greatly enhance the likelihood of success for our clients.
Mindset – “A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.” Mahatma Gandhi. Our clients are business owners who recognize that all current activities are driven by a commitment that delivers a certain level of performance. To improve performance we must look at the mindset of the owner, and his/her organization.
Emotional Intelligence – "Without emotional intelligence one is bound to limit their ability to express their intellectual intelligence.“ Karen Monteverdi, CPC. Our clients know, or soon realize, emotional intelligence is essential for the creative process, solution-oriented action, integrity, honesty, authenticity and proactive action.
Education Through Experience – “There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.” Tom Krause. Our clients are interested in setting up systems beyond achieving one-time results. Our objective is to implement education through experience. By creating experiences that lend to forward thinking to recognize the assets of the whole firm to create innovation cutting waste and increasing profit.
Leadership Development – “He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still” Lao Tzu. Our clients are interested in insightful roll playing to begin to understand staff, or an issue at hand. Scenarious allow for an opening to create effective communication between themselves and others. As staff begin to understand the difference between management and leadership. This becomes an eye opening experience to see how language can lead to support.
Full Out Commitment – “Enthusiasm is a vital element toward the individual success of every man or woman.” Conrad Hilton. Our clients have a goal in mind they will engaged processes to fulfill their "mission". Our ability is to keep the fire of enthusiasm burning at all times to infuse the determination of the clients commitment as they see there is a viable vision of success. When we no longer need to think about how to create success, we create everything that lends to success.
Setting The Course – "If I were to chart a course north, but you insisted on going south, then we would go nowhere. We would stay stuck exactly where we started.” Linda Lingle We help our clients understand that once a commitment is in place, we help our clients set up systems of implementation for the "goal" to be achieved. Our coaching process helps set the compass to stay on course throughout the process.
Plan In Action -“Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.” Napoleon Hill. Our clients realize they must take the plan to its full potential. This is where the coach is essential, the accountability the coach supplies is priceless to the client. While trouble shooting, the client has their coach on their side. The coach becomes a thinking partner to brainstorm ideas or ask just the right questions to get to the heart of any issue. Our process is a breading ground for solution-based processes to be put into action.
Fulfillment - "Having all in place allows the vision to be realized, however, this is only the first part. You must take action to make thing happen" Karen Monteverdi, CPC. The coach and client then set up checks and balances throughout the process. In a business setting this may be peer reviews, or surveys for customers and employees. This saves time, money and emotional upset personally and professionally.
Our experience is that this focused and well-aligned approach leads to authentic action, honest communication, and continual improvement for peak performance in life and a work environment.
In a world with cookie cutter solutions, we work with you to create a highly effective customize system depending on the need and budget of the client.
Are you ready to come work with us?
We will set up a free consultation, during this time you may briefly explain your situation, ask any questions, and/or discuss the process of the service we provide.
GEECClick Here To Set Up A Free Consultation through our calendar
Come to our next free class, sign up here to receive the invitation, and news. Click Here.
P.O. Box 86532
Portland OR 97286
Site Mail Contact