Illuminating the Dark Corners of Your Bright Ideas
Services . coaching model
- Having worked on myself for most of my adult lifetime, I am amazed how Karen so quickly discerned an issue that I did not know was there.
- GEEC is a virtual meeting place, to facilitate mass evolution, through individual personal development.
- In the short five weeks working with Karen, I accomplished more in the area of marketing my business than in the whole previous year.
- In addition to the great coaching, Karen provided some wonderful resources that can help me build my business. I would encourage anyone who wants to build their business to work with Karen.
- I am so grateful for the many, many things I learned from working with this extremely insightful, bright and grounded coach. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!
- The client has a space for discovery, experience, belief and emotional response for the client to brainstorm ideas and opportunities, and resources they were unaware of.
- Making the commitment to be coached and then finding a committed coach leads to a life of freedom and excellence in and of life.
- The key is for the client to discover what works best for them.
- I contacted Karen with the goal of skill-building in my own training as a coach, and ended up embarking with her on a much more personal journey than I originally envisioned.
- GEEC will help the client discover options and resources that are available to them.
- Just one week of working with Karen by far surpassed years of therapy for me.
- GEEC adheres to a form of personal development and growth that honors the client as the expert in his/her life.
- Karen came to the table with tools to move me forward and get me from stuck to unstoppable.
- Thank you for the wealth of information posted on your board for this month. The statements have so much truth behind them.
"To understand the human being in all its complexity, we have to start with motivational need systems, the operational code that drives personality. Each of these need systems is operational in every person. Beginning at infancy and continuing throughout the life-cycle, altered by the forces of age, learning, and maturation."
Beliefs are formed and are stored in the brain. Through these beliefs each event is evaluated, categorically stored and retrieved through out our life process. As beliefs change so do our experience of life.
Our clients come to discover their own self-sabotaging beliefs, and agendas. Together we help him/her create strategies and solutions that best fit their unique view of life. We hold the client responsible and accountable for what they want to create, what they have created and how it has been incorporated into their life.
Through dialog the partnership create an exact understanding of what the obstacles facing the client. Those might be belief to which they have much evidence to substantiate. This is where through visualization, perspective, and utilizing evidential resources to create a paradigm shift for client might be useful.
With each step toward progression acknowledge client for effort, regardless of whether the step is apparent to client as a progressive step or not. It is our stand that failure to achieve benchmark, action item, or goal can be a step forward, if client is willing to learn something about them.
We also have pre-designed training programs available.