Illuminating the Dark Corners of Your Bright Ideas
Services . hours
- Having worked on myself for most of my adult lifetime, I am amazed how Karen so quickly discerned an issue that I did not know was there.
- GEEC is a virtual meeting place, to facilitate mass evolution, through individual personal development.
- I am so grateful for the many, many things I learned from working with this extremely insightful, bright and grounded coach. I would highly recommend her services to anyone!
- The client has a space for discovery, experience, belief and emotional response for the client to brainstorm ideas and opportunities, and resources they were unaware of.
- Making the commitment to be coached and then finding a committed coach leads to a life of freedom and excellence in and of life.
- The key is for the client to discover what works best for them.
- I contacted Karen with the goal of skill-building in my own training as a coach, and ended up embarking with her on a much more personal journey than I originally envisioned.
- GEEC will help the client discover options and resources that are available to them.
- Just one week of working with Karen by far surpassed years of therapy for me.
- GEEC adheres to a form of personal development and growth that honors the client as the expert in his/her life.
- Karen came to the table with tools to move me forward and get me from stuck to unstoppable.
- Thank you for the wealth of information posted on your board for this month. The statements have so much truth behind them.
Regular coaching hours (hours posted in PST. See world clock here):
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday
Register now to make an appointment.
Coach is willing to make exceptions based on time zone and client need.
Session duration is one hour.
Minimum break between sessions is one hour.
Maximum break between sessions is 2 weeks.
Each call will be charged as one session (except in the case of reconnected calls).
Contract/Agreement terms: All payments must be current. First payment is due at the time of the session and can be paid either online, by money order, with major credit cards, by cash (face-to-face coaching only) or contract deal (value exchange).
Discounted prices for multiple sessions purchased in advance. See the fee structure here.