Illuminating the Dark Corners of Your Bright Ideas
- How do you get what you need so directly? The Need System Revealed.
- My past comes back to haunt me! You Are Not Your Past.
- If I only had a trusted source to share ideas with. Your Ideal Self Parent.
- I need to bring fun and joy back into my life! Free your Inner Child.
- My feelings and emotions get confused, what can I do? Learn the difference between feelings and emotions, understand the credibility factor.
- I self-sabotage my progress, taking two steps forward to only find I take one step backwards. Realizing Your Values.
- I am so sick and tired of people trying to keep me down! Forgiveness is the key to freedom.
- I wish I had someone who was with me my whole life that could help me motivate me on days I have looming self doubt. Experiential Evidence.
- I just found out by saying I want more clients, actually stops me from having more client. Words Create Your Reality.
- I am afraid I did it again! I hate that. Fear & Hate Addictions, learning to create peace.
- We talked for hours before I finally figured out my true hearts desire. Communicating my Hearts Desire.
- I know my passion now, I just don't know how to get started. Create A Powerful Life.
- I am my own worst enemy. Being your own best friend.
- My emotions get the best of me on days like today. Emotions are tools.
- I get it, it is what I say it is, then why doesn't it work every time? The Laws of Conscious Living.
- cialis prescription voucher program
- viagra online at
- buy viagra safley
- low cost generic cialis
- order viagra online uk
- generic viagra vega 100mg india
A Teleclass is a virtual class that is conducted over the telephone like a conference call.
- Like a college course in that you must register.
- Teleclass is a free informational class to that may include coaching or creative visualization. The class always has an upsell at the end for intensive learning opportunity for either one-on-one coaching, mentoring or a TeleCourse. Other telephone service oriented programs are explained at the end of this section.
- In a TeleClass Books & Workbooks may be sold separately. You purchase any books and materials offered online, often at Amazon dot com or through our Store.
- In a TeleCourse you may receive credits towards CEC (continuing education credits), if GEEC Classes are not registered with your governing authority please contact info@gotocoach and inquire how to receive credit. If you do not have a need for CEC or choose this option you may receive points based on your performance in class towards additional products and services. The point system allows you to receive discounts or free stuff!
- In a TeleCourse attendance is mandatory to receive credit. If you miss a class you must make arrangements to make up the class.
- Homework is assigned and is graded.
- You receive extra points by participating in the discussion groups. Points can be used to receive product and/or service discounts, or to promote your business in the TeleClass.
- In a TeleCourse, at the end of the course you will receive a certification of completion ready for framing.
The telephone programs may have features you may want to consider.
There may be additional websites you will need to use to receive video training, slide show presentations, or recorded messages.
There is a special number# combination to create access to recordings, mute & un-mute, raising your hand in class.
Regular long distance charges may apply. We do not charge a per minute fee like some programs.
Once you register for a Teleclass, you will receive an email with the telephone number and access code for your Teleclass. Be sure to put this information in a safe place where you can easily find it.
GreenMountain Center is committed to providing students the highest quality training available. All programs are delivered by teleclasses, using high quality bridge lines. The following guidelines have been provided to enhance your teleclass experience and ensure the call environment is kept clear and functional for all participants.
** Create a Quiet Space **
** Minimize Distractions **
** Dial in Technology **
Using a "land line" phone with a headset system is the best case scenario. Please do not use hands free speaker phones.
When using SKYPE, or other voice over Internet protocol systems please use a headset system. Please do not use a computer with a built in microphone, and external speakers. These create a "feedback loop" - an echoing sensation in the call.
If you are using a prepaid calling card, make sure you have ample minutes. Any warnings such as "you have one minute left" will most likely be heard by callers, plus you will have to disconnect and reconnect if you run out of time.
If you have call waiting, disconnect it before calling.
If you use a cordless phone, stay close to the base to avoid static.
Additional Information about BizRichment™:
A quick differentiation used by BizRichment™ Distant Learning Programs and Support Groups:
- TeleClass: Free Informational Course as an introduction to a paid service or product.
- TeleSeminar: Free or paid lecture for education. Open line at the end to discuss what was learned and how it affects the students. Highly informative and results oriented for the client/student.
- TeleGroups: Free or paid group coaching programs to allow students/clients to inspire, learn and brainstorm about a particular subject matter.
- TeleSupport: Free or paid support groups lead by an expert to help a client move through a process and deal with self-defeating behavior, lack of motivation or fear.
- TeleCourse: A 4, 6, 8 or 12 week course, in the form of a coaching group (much like ICA) that educates about a particular subject. This is typically a paid course ranging from $149 to 1,500 depending on the length, content, educators expertise and results to move the client/student into or through a process that will transform their current situation. (We do have a 1 year TeleCourse series for startup businesses - $5,000 and a 5 year TeleCourse series that is for entrepreneurs for $20,000 - these courses are customized and highly specialized for coaches that want to create large communities of specialized niches and want an online business. It includes VIP days, Templates, Resources and Mentoring and of course Coaching.)
- TeleSummit: A series of TeleClasses or TeleSeminars that can lead to TeleCourses or Paid Programs for education.
- TeleConference: A series of TeleCourses that lead to Break OUT Sessions for intensive learning - Always Paid Programs for education, coaching and/or mentoring.
Coaching is distinct from psychology or therapy along several dimensions, including the structure of the relationship, the nature of the client, purpose, focus and shape of the conversation.
The coaching relationship is a horizontal relationship of partners, as contrasted with the more vertical therapeutic relationship.
Coaching is not intended to heal emotional pain or dysfunction.
Transformational Coaching is unique from other coaching modalities in that through the natural flow of the transformational coaching session the client recognizes the pain or dysfunction is empowered to heal themselves through cognitive thought, body awareness, emotional intelligence, and spiritual connection. The client recognizes their responsibility in the healing process. GreenMountain Center encourages medical treatments through natropathic and allopathic doctors. It is the intent of GreenMountain Center to work with the client to become an advocate in their own healing process and to empower the client to ask questions they may have not thought of on their own, through coaching. In a coaching relationship the client is presumed to be creative, resourceful and whole thereby capable of asking their health providers tough questions.
Coaches are not qualified to diagnose, but coaches may refer clients to therapeutic professionals when they notice that a client seems to be in need. It is not uncommon for a single client to work concurrently with a coach and therapist, on different topics. And while many therapists are becoming trained and credentialed as coaches, it is unethical for a single practitioner to be both coach and therapist with an individual, due to the very different nature of the relationship and work in each arena.
Professional coaching is a distinct service which focuses on an individual's life as it relates to goal setting, outcome creation and personal management. In an effort to understand what a coach is, it can be helpful to distinguish coaching from other professions that provide personal or organizational support. Coaching is not be included in the definition of psychology.
Coaching is a new technology of personal and professional development based on concepts from sports, business, spirituality, psychology and organizational development. It's for passionate people who want more from their personal and business lives. A coach helps them set larger, more rewarding goals, develop a strategy to achieve them and provide support throughout the process. It's not unlike having a personal trainer or an athletic coach... transformational, but in a business and personal sense. The achievement of goals is something that comes more quickly as a result of the coaching partnership. [Excerpts adapted from the International Coaching Federation].
In this case we assist you in awakening your skills and teaching you new tools. We who will bring understand to the rules of the game of conscious living. We create a partnership to assisting you in creating cohesion in your life. But here is the catch, you have to "buy into the ideas" and use your own abilities. We cannot fix your life; we can give you tools, you have to use them and see if they work for you.
A coach can be considered as a thinking partner who helps generate clarity, options and a path of action on what you want to work on and improve. Coaching is not counseling, as its focus is on moving you forward in the direction of where you want to be in life. Coaching is action based and is present and future focused. Coaching is all about empowering others to live life fully and effectively. Coaching also helps close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
There are no quick fixes in this process. You must be honest and do the work. You must be honest and say when something doesn't work for you. You must be open and willing to explore your own abilities.
- 1. Self Knowledge
- 2. You Are Not Your Past!
- 3. Concepts for Parenting Your Inner Child
- 4. Concepts for being your Adults ideal self’s Parent
- 5. Realizing Your Values
- 6. Feeling vs. Emotion
- 7. Experiential Evidence - Body Intelligence
- 8. Forgiveness
- 9. Break the addiction to Hate and Fear
- 10. Words Create Your Reality
- 11. Retrain The Brain
- 12. Action Based, Forward Focus
- 13. Communicating What You Want
- 14. Activating Your Support
- 15. Being Your Own Best Friend
- 16. Emotions Are Tools
- 17. Create A Powerful Life
- 18. Laws of Conscious Living
LIFE SKILL TRAINING
- 19. Awareness of Patterns
- 20. Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, and Accountability
- 21. Trusting Yourself and Others
- 22. Experiential Evidence - Body Intelligence
- 23. Emotional Addictions
- 24. Value Based Living
- 25. Evaluation & Effectiveness of Insights
- 26. Organize Your Mind
- 27. Focus & Energy
- 28. Time Management
- 29. Creativity
- 30. Mindful Living
- 31. Planning for 2011
LEADERSHIP & DEVELOPMENT
- 32. Circle of Influence
- 33. Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- 34. Communicating Your Authenticity - Commitment
- 35. Career Strategic Planning - Benchmarking
- 36. Authentic Appreciation- Acknowledgment vs. Compliment
- 37. Motivation, How To Activate Your Passion In The Mundane
- 38. Organize Your Mind
- 39. Impact & Payoff Defined & Utilized
- 40. Time Management for the Project Manager
- 41. The Managers 4-levels of Insight
- 42. 5-Minute Stress Management Techniques
- 43. Respect, Rest, and Resume for 2011
- 44. Life Purpose
Coaching works when there are two factors present: 1) The client is willing to grow, and 2) There is a gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
Successful coaching clients know the value of sharing ideas with someone who understands them and is subjective enough not to want a lot for them, yet objective enough not to be biased or self-serving. Talking about options with someone who can listen, is often enough to have it all become very clear.
Coaching works because of three unique features:
SYNERGY: Client and coach become a team, focusing on the client's goals and needs and accomplishing more than the client would alone.
STRUCTURE: With a coach, the client takes more actions, thinks bigger and gets the job done, thanks to the accountability the coach provides.
EXPERTISE: The coach knows how to help business people make better decisions, set the best goals, develop new skills for communicating and restructure their professional and personal lives for maximum productivity.
In this area you can:
- Complete your Welcome Packet
- Update various forms (such as Client Profile, Goals, Discovery, Evaluations, we will use in the coaching relationship
- Process your monthly coaching payments
- Schedule & re-schedule your coaching appointments
- Enjoy various documents and materials posted for your use
- Review archived newsletters
- Complete your Weekly Call Strategy Form prior to the coaching session
- You take yourself and what you want more seriously
- You take more effective and focused actions immediately
- You stop putting up with stuff that gets in your way
- You create momentum to achieve more, be more balanced and develop more powerful management skills
- You set personal goals that are clear and meet your needs
- You identify and eliminate the barriers that get in the way of the achievement of goals
- You communicate about what you need and want from others in a more responsible way
A Councilor according to the dictionary is professional guidance of the individual by utilizing psychological methods especially in collecting case history data, using various techniques of the personal interview, and testing interests and aptitudes.
For example a school counselor might help you figure out what type of classes you want to take based on their methodologies of who you are now.
A coach uses dialog to discover your interests and help you understand what type of lifestyle you want to create for yourself. We look at your values, your interests, your hopes and dreams. We can discover what types of challenges you think you might face, including your own beliefs.
You might have a belief about yourself that would create challenges for you, or worse stop you from achieving your desired lifestyle. We can inspire real change within you and what you can achieve based on your personal discoveries. We can design a plan together, we discover what kinds of skills you already possess. This discovery will lead us to what types of skills you might want to pick up along the way.
We will create together in a coaching partnership a plan of action, goals and benchmarks. Armed with this new understanding you will discover things about yourself that will inspire real and lasting change for your future.
Are you able to take responsibility for changing your attitude, perspective, or circumstances?
If not, a counselor would be a good choice. A coach can only help if the client is willing to accept responsibility for their experience of life. If you are in blame, or shame about past events and cannot come to terms with how you still create the past in the present we recommend that you find a therapist. In this regard a coach would not be appropriate for you now.
If you need coping skills because you are overwhelmed by your emotions for months on end; and it is interfering with normal functioning and relationships in daily life, a counselor is best suited to help.
You as a client must be emotionally available to tolerate the discomforts of taking risks for change.
If you can be self-regulating and willing to try something new to create a perspective change, then you are ready for a coach. If you are having short-term issues and it's a new situation for you, short-term counseling may be needed alone or in conjunction with coaching.
You must take responsibility for what you create in your life, if you cannot, then therapy might be a good choice for you.
The best way to tell is to listen to how you relate to the world. If you are constantly in emotional turmoil by a situation or person then check and see is this a pattern in your life? There may be some work to do with a combination of a coach, a therapist, and a bodywork practitioner.
GreenMountain Enrichment and Empowerment Center and all employees are mandatory reporters of child abuse under the guidelines described in ORS 419B.005.